Cotton Ball "Snow People"
- Cotton Balls (or pompoms)
- Geometric craft stickers
- Googly eyes
- Glue Stick and/or glitter/school glue
- Glitter (optional)
- Construction paper/felt or Foamie Square
- Misc craft items for snow people accessories, like pipe cleaners.
- Use the paper/felt/foamie square as the scene background.
- Lay out the snow people/critter before glueing. Try different shapes. Try tearing apart a cotton balls to make smaller sizes!
- Put a dab of glue on the paper for each cotton ball, then stick (remember, glitter or school glue will take a while to dry).
- Add googly eyes as wanted to the snow person/critter. Put the glue on the piece, then stick to the cotton ball/pompom.
- Add geometric shapes stickers for noses, hats, scarves, buttons, feet.
- Try cutting pieces of pipe cleaners for arms.
- Use extra cotton balls/pompoms for ground snow.
- Put drops of glue on the background and add tiny bits of glitter to make it sparkle!