|These videos are for personal viewing only. |
To use in a commercial, educational, or training program, or to download for distribution, please reach out for permission and licensing information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
.If video playback is slow, try these troubleshooting tips.
|• Chair Yoga M-W-F 11-11:55AM PST |
• Yoga for ID/DD Adults MF 1-1:45 PM PST
For best video viewing, use Google Chrome or Microsoft Internet Explorer (not iOS Safari).
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Sunday, January 10, 2021
New Year's Noisemakers
Supplies & Instructions
- Partially fill a clean, dry plastic container (or tin) with beans, rice, small pebbles or plastic beads. Do not overfill.
- Use heavy duty tape (like Duck™ brand) to seal any holes and secure the top permanently.
- Cover entire container with same tape, and/or decorative stickers.
- Add labels, paint marker decorations, etc.
- Shake, shake, shake to bring in the New Year or anytime your dance party needs some extra noise!
©BYOMyoga in cooperation with Mindful Behavior, LLC. All rights reserved.