|These videos are for personal viewing only. |
To use in a commercial, educational, or training program, or to download for distribution, please reach out for permission and licensing information to email@example.com.
.If video playback is slow, try these troubleshooting tips.
|• Chair Yoga M-W-F 11-11:55AM PST |
• Yoga for ID/DD Adults MF 1-1:45 PM PST
For best video viewing, use Google Chrome or Microsoft Internet Explorer (not iOS Safari).
Friday, August 20, 2021
We spend a little extra time with our breathing today, with the "ah" inhale and exhale, lengthening both, and maybe even adding a gentle pause at the top and bottom. We round out our new sequence by incorporating a balance pose, and we end on a true note of gratitude.
We continue our "deep thoughts" today with a little bit about seeing things from a new perspective (check out what I wrote here on the regular blog. We work more with that new sequence, with a core focus, and hopefull come out with a bit more ability to handle the middle of the week with style and grace. s
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
After a year, the videos are back. A long talk about breath spurred by a question about having difficult "controlling" the breath, a discussion of force vs. control, and introduction of a fun sequence that will show up in all the classes this week. We're on my back porch as there is construction going on my house (still, after two years). Where there is a will, and a chair, there is a way to do yoga.
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Sunday, January 10, 2021
New Year's Noisemakers
Supplies & Instructions
- Partially fill a clean, dry plastic container (or tin) with beans, rice, small pebbles or plastic beads. Do not overfill.
- Use heavy duty tape (like Duck™ brand) to seal any holes and secure the top permanently.
- Cover entire container with same tape, and/or decorative stickers.
- Add labels, paint marker decorations, etc.
- Shake, shake, shake to bring in the New Year or anytime your dance party needs some extra noise!
©BYOMyoga in cooperation with Mindful Behavior, LLC. All rights reserved.